Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Breaking News

latest

Resking & Modify Your Android App for 15 USD Only.

  Here Are My Services: Change the logo of your android app Change colors and Strings of your android app Rename your app Configure/Add Admo...

 


Here Are My Services:

  • Change the logo of your android app
  • Change colors and Strings of your android app
  • Rename your app
  • Configure/Add Admob ads ids
  • Change package name of your app
  • Generate signed .apk
  • Make splash screen for your app
  • Firebase Configuration


What I need from you:


  • Your app source Code
  • Images in any format for your logo and splash screen
  • Admob  Ads IDs.


Feel free to contact me if you want to reskin or modify your application,

Thank you


Contact:

Whatsapp: +255692434131


!!!....Please message me before placing order....!!!

No comments